AgDxD Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut
AgDxD Index du Forum  » Public  » Diplomatie  » Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
javheddl

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 0,01

Message Posté le: Dim 2 Juil - 04:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut
Répondre en citant

Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition)
by Kazuma

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition)

参考文字数:16909字
『音楽と私』シリーズ、第3巻。

2016年の制作活動を振り返ることで、クリエイターやビジネスマンへの学びを促進します。
趣味は、あなたの人生をもっと華やかで充実したものにします。

音楽理論や技術面ではなく、創作者のメンタルを基本に、ビジネス書にもなる本に仕上がりました。

著者は、シンガーソングライターのKazuma。

音楽書として、人生の格言として本書は、あなたの人生に変化を与えるでしょう。
3巻のテーマは、『継続』です。
本書を通して、『継続すること』がいかに重要であるかを学びましょう。

本書はブログ『趣味人』の音楽と私の2016年分に加筆・修正をし、著者解説を追加しています。
創作活動のリアルさを消さないように加筆してありますので、創作活動の楽しみや苦悩を体験することができます。

【目次紹介】
・前書き
・趣味は人生に安らぎを与えるもの
・別の世界を知ることで、自分の伝えたいことの幅を広げる
・不満がないと伝えたいメッセージもない。適度なストレスは創作の潤滑油とも言える
・量ばかりでなく質にもこだわる
・嘘偽りのない創作活動こそ趣味の世界
・スランプに陥ったときは原点に戻ってみる
・趣味を継続すること。継続してその世界に生き残ることが最も重要な才能
・著者紹介

Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free ebook Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) read store amazon sale mobile

2ffeafca65

Tik-tok of Oz: Coloring book (The wonderful coloring books of Oz)Cute NotebookLYNX Coloring book for Adults Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Animal Coloring Book , Sketch books , Relaxation Meditation , adult coloring books200 Page, 6 x 9 Journal: Passion is the genesis of geniusKandinsky (The World's Greatest Art)Dein Song in den Charts: Eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung vom eigenen Song zum Chart-Hit (German Edition)Saint-Michel, Le Mont Et La Baie 2018: Le Mont Saint-Michel, L'archange, Les Pelerins, Les Plus Grandes Marees D'europe (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)The Cambridge Songs: A Goliard's Song Book of the Xith Century; Edited From the Unique Manuscript in the University Library (Classic Reprint) Karl BreulDads Drawing Journal: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle)Sunsets of Berlin 2018: The German Capital in the Wonderful Light of the Evening Sun (Calvendo Places)
Publicité

Message Posté le: Dim 2 Juil - 04:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
AgDxD Index du Forum  » Public  » Diplomatie  » Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX